About this Event
Welcome to the 19th Annual Myrtle Beach Marathon
New date for the 2016 Myrtle Beach Marathon weekend: March 3 – 5, 2016.
Events include: Ripley’s Aquarium Family Fun Run, Bojangles’ 5K, Myrtle Beach Marathon, Dasani Myrtle Beach Half Marathon, and ABC15 Myrtle Beach Marathon Team Relay.
Do you feel like setting a new Personal Record along the edge of a continent? The Myrtle Beach Marathon has a fast, flat ocean course famous for new PR’s and qualifying times for races like the Boston Marathon.
After being a part of this event, you will understand why thousands of people declare that the Myrtle Beach Marathon is so much more than a marathon. Throughout this site you will get a taste of the wild celebrations that are planned for all of our competitors, both locals and visitors. By making the decision to take part in this unforgettable weekend, you will undoubtedly walk away a changed person. Let’s begin with a quick description of this world-renowned destination:
• Sixty miles of wide, sandy beaches known as the Grand Strand
• Over 1,700 dining locations with tons of family-friendly choices
• Over 100 of the best golf courses in the South
• Live entertainment theaters and exciting nightlife
• Cultural activities and historic sites
• Outlet malls, specialty boutiques and specialty stores
• Freshwater, ocean and deep sea saltwater fishing
• Tons of exercise facilities and so much more!